Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Catch up: Annviersary and Birthday Celebrations

I know...it's been awhile. We've been staying busy and having fun these past few months. We have quite a bit to share. We finished our stay in Florida with a huge bang. First we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary. Keith and I traveled up to Orlando and got Chipotle for lunch, my favorite!!

Then we headed to the temple and did sealings there. After, Keith took me out to eat at a delicious steak house. I claim to not like meat much so I shied away from ordering a steak. Not to mention not much was sounding too good at the time. But one bite had me convinced. Poor Keith shared his steak with me. I think he only got 1/3 of it! Our anniversary was perfect. It's been such a wonderful year together. People kept warning me that the first year is the hardest. I'm not really sure I understand what they meant. We've loved being married and I can't wait for what's in store for us!


A few days after our anniversary is my birthday! Before we got married I made Keith promise me we'd celebrate each thing individually..no lumping celebrations together! Thankfully he fully complied. We went to Orlando to celebrate, saw a movie and then went to my all time favorite Italian restaurant, Maggianos! It was another great day. My sweet mom sent me a birthday package with all the fixings for a red velvet cake and some great gifts. We had our neighbors over for cake and ice cream. It was a great way to celebrate getting another year wiser!




No comments:

Post a Comment