Thursday, July 5, 2012

Busch Gardens

I have a little bit of catch up to do. We've been busy having fun! This past weekend we went to Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay. It was little over a two hour drive there so we woke up early and headed out. I'm not sure we'd get anywhere without our GPS.
Much like Sea World there was a lot to do and see only a whole lot more land to cover. There were some crazy roller coasters--some that go from 0-60 mph and one with a 90 degree drop. They put the Sea World roller coasters to shame! We saw a few shows, beautiful gardens, and a lot of animals!
Sunbathing at its finest!
As we walked around I spied a funnel cake stop. I couldn't help myself! I may have felt sick after but it was so worth it.

We came home exhausted but it was fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment